Provide your child with his first steps towards saving.
The SVGTCCU Junior Savers Plan is designed for children up to the age of 14 years. The benefits received are:
- 4% interest per annum on the average quarterly balance
- eligibility for Scholarship or Book Vouchers
- Up to a 10% discount at our Book Shops
Once the child is 14 years old, your account will be fully transferred to a membership account.
Junior Savers Requirements:
- 9 months to 14 yrs of age
- Child’s Birth Certificate or Passport
- Two forms of Parent/Guardians identification (Birth Certificate, Passport, ID)
- Proof of Address of Parent (Utility Bill)
- Proof of Income of Parent (Current Payslip)
- A minimum deposit amount of $25.00 per month