KUTMED HEALTH INSURANCE
All members of the SVG Teachers Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. are eligible to enroll in our KUTMED Health Insurance Plan. Likewise, eligible members may also insure their dependents. To clarify, eligible dependents are the spouse, and unmarried children under 19 years of age, or 24 years if a full-time student at an accredited institution.
KUTMED Insurance coverage includes:
There are hosts of other medical and medical-related coverage under the KUTMED plan including air ambulance coverage.
Below are the MONTHLY GROUP HEALTH RATES:
ACTIVE MEMBERS UNDER AGE 65:
|Member & One Dependent||$174.95|
|Member & More than One Dependent||$236.10|
ACTIVE MEMBERS AGE 65 to 70:
|Member & One Dependent||$186.60|
|Member & More than One Dependent||$253.82|
ACTIVE MEMBERS OVER AGE 70:
|Member & One Dependent||$182.55|
|Member & More than One Dependent||$249.80|
SVGTCCU Ltd. Member Coverage with CUNA Caribbean Insurance OECS Ltd
Once an individual becomes a Full Member of the Credit Union, that is, they have purchased 60 Qualifying Shares at EC$5.00 per share, a total of EC$300.00. Those members are automatically enrolled under CUNA CARIBBEAN INSURANCE. SVGTCCU Ltd. pays the premium for each member every month at no additional cost to the member.
Once an individual becomes a full member, their entire account is insured up to the following:
• Shares Coverage – EC$10,800.00
• Loans Coverage – EC$45,900.00
Benefits of the Plan:
• The Credit Union pays the premium for each member every month at no additional cost to the member.
• In the event of death, Claims are refunded to the member’s beneficiaries of choice.
• Members must contribute to the Share Deposit regularly, as benefits are paid based on how shares are paid.
• Permanent Disability Benefits