The SVG Teachers Co-operative Credit Union awards members with a Bursary Award, subsequently pursuing their tertiary education. The selection will be done through an assessment and interview process.
Bursary Award Eligibility
- Have at least five (5) years membership.
- Undertaking a recognized degree at an approved Institution/University.
- Attain at least a B average for courses completed in the first year.
- Applicant must not be the holder of another Bursary or Scholarship.
- The SVG Teachers Co-operative Credit Union grants the applicant the bursary based on the area of study, that reflects the priority needs of the country.
- A member’s savings and loan records along with other commitment and contribution to the Credit Union may influence the choice of granting the bursary.
- The SVG Teacher Co-operative Credit Union provides this bursary to the applicant only once.
For more information on how to apply, download the application form.