Thinking about purchasing that vehicle you have seen online, buying from a local reseller, or even purchasing a used vehicle locally?
The SVG Teachers Co-operative Credit Union Vehicle Loan provides you with the finance needed to purchase your dream ride. Let us put you in the driver’s seat.
Vehicle Loan Requirements:
- Applicant(s) must have up to 25% of the cost of the vehicle in their Share Deposit and or Deposit Accounts.
- Relevant detail on the vehicle to be purchased including an invoice, a recent valuation, registration form, and the cost of a comprehensive type insurance policy on said vehicle.
- A valid driver’s license
- Proof of income – This includes a job letter and/or the most recent salary slip.
- Proof of address – this includes utility bills.
- Only vehicles intended for personal use are eligible.
The maximum repayment period is as follows:
New vehicles: Five (5) years
Used or re-conditioned vehicles: Four (4) years