A Saving plan for Adolescence
The ASP is especially for our students, from Pre-school to Form five (5), to save for their future. This holder of this plan benefits from:
- 5% discount at our Bookshops
- 5% paid on savings per annum
- eligibility for a scholarship or book vouchers
Participants must be registered for a minimum of four (4) months or have at least $40.00 savings to receive full benefits.
Adolescence Saving Plan Requirements:
- 9 months to 18 years
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Two forms of Parent/Guardians identification (Birth Certificate, Passport, ID)
- Proof of Address of Parent (Utility Bill)
- Proof of Income of Parent
- The minimum deposit amount of $10.00 per month.