Caribbean Social Studies Infant 2
2002,Marcellus Albertin&M. Braithwaite,SHELF 5D/SRS-E2/G11
– the course is written in very clear, simple English within the ability range of early readers
– all the information is relevant to pupils everywhere in the Caribbean
– the presentation is fun and easy to follow
– the colourful and lively illustrations develop interpretation skills, reinforce understanding and relate to the pupils’ own experience
– the questions and activities provide stimulation and help develop pupils’ ability to interpret information. They also give teachers scope to extend the content to new situations and ideas
– the basic concepts of identity, location, co-operation and leadership are introduced in a very accessible way.