Carlong Principles Of Accounts for CSEC
2011,John Tracey&James Chan
- Objectives and an overview are featured at the start of each section in the book.
- Guides to the Key Content of each syllabus section.
- Take Care! section which lists weaknesses that examiners find in students responses to examination questions.
- Applying the Concepts feature giving opportunities to convert the theory to real-life examples of the use of accounts.
- Numerous illustrations that demonstrate the principles of accounting and meet the requirements of the CSEC examinations.
- Sensitization to the use of computers in accounting and accounting software
- A list of accounting terms frequently used in the CSEC examination.
- General guidelines on preparing for the Principles of Accounts examination.
- Detailed and systematic guide to writing CSEC SBA projects. The SBA project outline demonstrates what is expected.
- Careful headings and helpful annotations enhance understanding.
- Comprehensive index/glossary of key terms provides quick references and definitions.
- Avenues for practice and evaluation through practice exercises.
- Visual material such as tables, illustrations and photos throughout the text help to demonstrate the principles of accounting.
Out of stock