It's all about membership
You don’t have to be a teacher to enjoy services from our great financial institution. SVGTCCU is open to anyone who wishes to reach their financial goal through professional help and convenient services.
Anyone can gain membership with the Credit Union if he/she is a citizen or resident of St. Vincent and the Grenadines or a citizen of a CARICOM state. One can be a citizen by:
All membership applications and relevant documentation from overseas applicants must be notarized.
Membership Application Requirements:
- Two pieces of photo identification (National ID, Passport, Driver’s License)
- Proof of Address ( Utility Bill, Account Statement, Driver’s License, Property Tax Statement)
- Proof of Income (Job Letter, Recent Salary Slip)
In cases where an applicant may not have two pieces of photo identification, the applicant must provide:
- A letter identifications, signed and stamped by any of the following individuals: Justice of Peace, Senior Ranking Police Officer, Senior Public Servant, Lawyer, Notary Public or a Minister.
- A Passport size photo of applicant also signed and stamped by one of the above listed individuals.
In cases where an applicant is self-employed, the applicant must provide:
- Evidence of their income must be presented. This can be obtained from the employment contract, financial statement, sales record.
In cases where an applicant is unemployed, the applicant must provide:
- Two pieces of photo identification
- Proof of Address
- Sources of Income; e.g. money remittances receipts