SVGTCCU Ltd. 44th Annual General Meeting - "Preserving Confidence & Trust In A Challenging Financial Environment"
Notice is hereby given that the 44th Annual General Meeting of the SVG Teachers Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. is scheduled to be held as a hybrid meeting on Tuesday, October 4, 2022, at the SVGTCCU Headquarters, second floor, Kingstown, commencing at 2:00 p.m. via the Zoom platform. Members are asked to make a special effort to attend.
The meeting is called to:
- Approve the Minutes of the 43nd Annual General Meeting.
- Accept Reports from the Board of Directors and other Committees.
- Accept the Treasurer’s and Auditors’ Reports.
- Elect Officers and appoint Auditors for the new financial year.
The Agenda reads:
- Call to Order
- Welcome and Opening Remarks
- Credit Union Prayer & Song and National Anthem
- Ascertainment of Quorum
- Apologies for Absences
- Presentation on Advanced Protector Insurance Plan—CUNA Caribbean
- President’s Remarks
- Adoption of Standing Orders
- Moment of Silence for Departed Members
- Minutes of the 43rd Annual General Meeting
- Amendments and Confirmation
- Matters Arising
- Reports and Election of Officers:
- Board of Directors
- Education Committee
- Treasurer’s and Auditors’
- Credit Committee
- Supervisory and Compliance Committee
- Unfinished Business
- New Business
Bro. Artillon Hamilton
Board of Directors
44th AGM Details:
SVGTCCU Ltd. will be using Zoom Webinar as the virtual platform for the meeting.
To gain access to the meeting a member must register to the virtual meeting through our registration page linked below. This request must be received by 10:00 a.m. on Tuesday, October 4th, 2022.
Following the registration the member will receive log in credentials that the member will use to join the meeting. These log in credentials are unique to you and can not be shared.
- The information required to register is your name, member account number, address, date of birth, country and email address.
- The Credit Union will verify members details prior to issuing log-in credentials.
- Members should have a valid email address and Zoom account/app in order to participate in the meeting.
- This virtual AGM meeting will be recorded and members who register for the meeting will be agreeing to the recording of the meeting and their participation in it, by registering.
- Questions can be emailed to [email protected]
New to Zoom?
Here is a quick video explaining how the Zoom platform works.