Do you have too Many Monthly Payments?
Are you overwhelmed with several outstanding debts?
The SVG Teachers Co-operative Credit Union has the solution for you!! You will be provided with a Debt-Consolidation Loan to pay these overwhelming debts.
Debt-Consolidation Loan Requirements:
- Applicant must be a member for at least three (3) months or pay up shares for the three (3) months.
- At least 10% of the amount of the loan requested in shares and deposits.
- A printout showing six (6) months’ activity from institutions.
- A valuation report provided by one of our accepted valuators, if using your mortgage as security.
- Proof of income in the form of a job letter addressed to SVG Teachers Co-operative Credit Union Ltd. and your most recent salary slip.
- Proof of address in the form of a utility bill.
- The title deed for the property to be mortgaged.
- A certified survey plan.
- A life insurance policy.
- A house insurance policy.
- In the case of a vehicle, information such as the invoice, valuation, registration form, cost of a comprehensive insurance policy and a valid driver’s license must be provided.