Other Loans


At SVGTCCU we offer more than just mortgages and the traditional loans. We cater and meet the needs of customers by offering a variety of loans to ease your financial burdens.

Some of our secondary personal loans that can be accessed include:




Travel/Vacation loan

Approved vacation leave, copy of itinerary

Medical loan

Referral letter from doctor, itemized list of expenses

Household loan

Invoice(s) for appliances/furniture

Debt consolidation

Invoice(s)/Statement(s) showing amount owing


A list of expenses incurred

Funeral Expenses

Invoice from funeral home

Home renovations

Estimate for works to be done


Applicants applying for these type of loans must provide proof of income, a job letter and/or a recent salary slip as well as proof of address from a utility bill.

 Click to download application form





Education/Student loans

Thinking about furthering education to stay ahead in today's challenging environment, well worry no more cause at SVGTCCU we offer educational loans that keep you in mind.

Loan requirements:

  • Have at least 10% of the amount of the loan requested in shares and/or deposits.
  • Provide adequate security for the loan.
  • A letter of acceptance from the named university.
  • A recommendation from the National Student Loan(NSL) committee.
  • A detailed breakdown for the cost of the programme.
  • A grace payment not exceeding four(4) years may be granted before payment on the principal.
  • Proof of income- This can be in the form of ajob letter and/or your most recent salary slip.
  • Proof of address in the form of a utility bill. 



Refinance Loan

Loan requirements:

  • Applicant must be a member for at least three(3) months, or pay up shares for the three(3) months.
  • At least 10% of the amount of the loan requested in shares and deposits
  • A printout showing six(6) months' activity from institutions
  • A valuation report done by one of our accepted valuators, if using your mortgage as security
  • Proof of income in the form of a job letter addressed to SVGTCCU, and your most recent salary slip
  • Proof of address in the for of a utility bill
  • The title deed for the property to be mortgaged
  • A certified survey plan
  • A life insurance policy
  • A house insurance policy
  • Int he case of a vehicles, information such as the invoice, valuation, registration form, and cost for a comprehensive insurance policy must be provided
  • A valid driver's license.


 Call (784)457-2947 or visit our nearest branch today for more details.